The problem is many people do not know the dangers of the use of braces. Most people just think of the many benefits to be gained from it. Whereas in some cases braces is dangerous to the health of your teeth and mouth. Moreover, if you do not involve doctors when wearing them. Then, surely the desire to look beautiful can end in misery.
Therefore, it is important for you to know the risks of wearing braces. The goal is clear that the negative impact of this should not affect the health of your teeth and mouth. In addition, it does not increase your knowledge before using it.
Danger braces for health
1. TartarTartar is a state that is hated by anyone. How not to make the most of its existence the teeth area looks dirty and jammed the sidelines of the teeth. Moreover, tartar is also not easy to clean by brushing your teeth and should involve the help of a doctor.
So also with the use of braces for a few months could create a new tartar. Moreover, the braces will cover part of the most important area of the teeth when brushing your teeth. So it is not uncommon activities will not be perfect brushing teeth clean up the area. How would be cleaner if the wire is tightly packed and hard to reach toothbrush. Although it can be clean of course you have to be patient because it takes more time.
2. AllergiesMost braces are used to contain copper, nickel and chromium. Of course there is a chance some people did not suit him. Moreover, the material will be attached to the teeth in a few months. So for people who previously did not have an allergy to these ingredients are not necessarily safe too. In fact, an estimated 30% of orthodontic patients have allergies to metals and this can cause pain and ear feels blocked.
On the course you should not take risks with braces in favor of something that makes you regret. Indeed, there are materials that are safe to use if you still want to do. However, you need to remember that the cost of pairs of braces can be said is not cheap. So, be wise in making decisions.
3. Digestive problemsInstallation of braces should not make you feel sick and went to hospital. But the reality of material braces with low quality is often a problem. This is evidenced in some cases with low quality material often lead to indigestion. How does this happen?
The leftovers were around braces that can't be cleaned by rubbing the teeth tend to be a nest of bacteria and germs. If the bacteria or germs react with saliva it is feared could get into the stomach. This is the reason gastrointestinal disorders can occur if you do not do the extra dental care.
I realize that there will likely ignore it because of the use of braces has become a lifestyle because it not only serves leveling gear. But it is good you do not follow trends that can damage the health of the teeth and mouth. If you are still forced to use it, then there are some tips that you can consider in order to reduce the risk to your health.
1. Know the main purpose of useIs your main target when using the braces?
It is important to know because some people wearing braces with the aim to follow the lifestyle of others and not because of dental problems. Indeed, there is no prohibition you wear braces for any purpose. However, it would not hurt you to think again before making a decision tomorrow.
If you really have problems with the pattern of uneven teeth, the braces could be the solution. Nevertheless you should not be doing it in a hurry. Consider first the doctor's advice about the condition of your teeth and mouth before doing so. If your condition is not safe to use braces, then do not do the installation, but wait until your condition is completely safe for the purpose.
2. Pay attention to the quality of ingredientsAlthough there are several types of braces are made of metal, clear or transparent-colored teeth. The clear can be made of composite materials, porcelain, or plastic.
Despite that the braces will always interact with the mouth and teeth. Therefore, it does not hurt you to pay attention to the content of the materials used. Do not be fooled by the cheap price for a cheap price may have a higher risk to health.
Because the braces will be kept wet with saliva then you should consult also to health professionals. Materials with low quality may be easily corroded. Therefore, it is recommended that you choose braces based on the recommendation of a physician. So, you can reduce the negative impact that may arise thereafter.
2. How to installWith little cost to purchase braces will certainly make you uncomfortable if you have to go to the doctor consulted. Moreover, the cost to the dentist can be said is not cheap. So do not be surprised if some people do the installation of braces without the help of a doctor.
Apart from that you should not make a decision because it follows the trend. Going to the doctor is a smart choice to wear braces because they will do the proper installation and proper. The doctor will look at your teeth thoroughly so it can be estimated installation is safe and comfortable for your mouth.
3. Dental care and oralIn fact when you wear braces there must be some things that should be conducted and should be avoided. Due to the presence of the wire to close some areas of your teeth then you need to frequently brush their teeth, especially to eliminate the remnants of food. You can't brush their teeth as usual because it will not be effective to eliminate the rest of the food was tucked in the wire. Therefore, you need a doctor's advice tips to brush their teeth while wearing braces.
In addition, you should avoid foods such as meat as if stuck in between the teeth or wires can only be removed with a toothpick. If this did happen, the possibility of injury or allergy is very high. Do you want to wear braces then arise allergy, does not he? Hence, the role of the doctor is very important to help you overcome teething problems. So, frequently consult a doctor when you complain about something in your teeth.
In conclusion, regardless of your desire to have a tooth pattern that is more neatly or just follow the trend. Not that you are ready to endanger the mouth and teeth with braces. Going to the doctor and consult with him before you do so that hazards and how to reduce the risks can be to know clearly. So, you wiser decisions about the use of braces to dental and oral health.