Although symptoms of tingling will only be experienced briefly. However, did not rule out it indicates your health condition. Blood circulation that temporarily stalled due to depressed other limbs caused you easy tingling. That's why you must have a way to prevent tingling.
The good news is you can prevent tingling with doing good habits and right. However, symptoms of tingling usually occur from bad habits. So let's discuss the habit.
Habits that can prevent tingling
1. Avoid sitting cross-legged positionYou should not apply the sitting position with cross-legs. Although it feels comfortable, but if you are too long to do so the symptoms of tingling will quickly appear because basically sitting position cross-legged can inhibit blood flow so that circulation not run normally.
2. Avoid bad position of the hand supporting the headThis position usually occurs when you are relaxing watching TV with a sloping sleeping position or are chatting casually with loved ones. Sometimes the position of the palm of the hand supporting the head by lifting it as needed for a moment. However, in that period you may have symptoms of tingling in your hands. So, try to avoid the habit even though you are hard to do.
3. Avoid sitting out with crossed-legsWhen you sit by stretching your legs and cross them automatically one leg becomes the other foot support. As a result the foot is at the bottom feels pressed stronger. So that blood circulation becomes disturbed and ends with tingling.
4. Avoid sleeping position on your stomachThe sleeping position on your stomach basically makes your neck vulnerable. However, there are other problems that can arise when your hands are under your body because of something (cold). This situation allows the hand is not strong to withstand the burden of your body. As a result the blood flow becomes depressed and ends with tingling.
5. Routine exerciseBasically sports can accelerate blood circulation in your body. The more you get routine exercise then the blood condition does not easily thicken. When that happens then you are less likely to develop symptoms of tingling.
6. Compress body parts that tingle with warm waterWhen you are experiencing symptoms of tingling try to take warm water to compress the tingling part. Warm water will stimulate blood circulation becomes more smoothly because the wall of blood flow will respond with widening.
7. Get used to the consumption of foods that contain vitaminsIn relation to tingling you can reduce this possibility by consuming foods containing vitamins B1, B6, and B12. The content of these foods will help improve nerve function and facilitate the body's metabolism.
In conclusion, regardless of the tingling that may be experienced by you. However, if you are able to avoid it, then you should do. That way you can avoid the symptoms of tingling torturous.